Monday, May 16

Last Resort...

...okay, not my LAST last resort, but close enough. If you are a follower of my blog (Alyssa) I apoligize to you for the repeatitive nature of my blog since moving. David and I have decided to hire personal. Over the last year, I have gained enough weight that I can no longer fit into my size four jeans I so happily purchased but could only wear for such a short time. I'd like to blame the stress of moving across the country, and then the stress of looking for a job, and then keeping up with my job... but to honest, I have nothing to blame it on. Instead of heading to the gym after work or after dinner, I watched TV for an hour... justifying it by saying I deserved 20 minutes to relax. The problem is that it was never 20 minutes... it was more like 2 hours.

Today I had my first workout with my trainer... and I will from here on out be doing cardio 5x per week and strength training 3x per week.

My workout this week:
-squats
-lunges
-bicep curl/press
-push-up/row
-in and outs
-planks/supermans

Pretty basic and easily handled. Goodbye lemon loaf and chocolate chip cookies... eye on the prize: 130lbs by September 1.

YAY! GO ME!

1 comment:

gv said...

Thanks for the shout-out! You can do it Brit-keep it up. If this girl can run a marathon, you can get into those size 4s again. Off to run...