Saturday, April 9

Yard Work

Yesterday was my last official day of spring break and David had the day off, so we planned to do yard work in the pretty weather. On the agenda--a retaining wall around the front flower bed and a walkway from the front yard to back gate on the side of the house.

Usually when we do projects I try to stay out of David's way as much as possible... it's easier and less stressful for both of us that way. :) While David worked on the wall, I mowed the backyard and worked on the side yard. I weeded and 'tilled' up the dirt... so much moss! After making the side yard level, I spot reseeded the backyard.

These projects took us all day with a break for lunch... and we never made it to the gym or had time to study. But here are the results from one day of work...

Today, we'll be laying mulch and stones in the side yard for our walkway... more pictures to come!

1 comment:

gv said...

Wow! That wall looks great. Luckily, Matt doesn't let me touch the yard except to occasionally mow when it *really* needs it.