Sunday, February 14

Valentine's #3


Our third year of marriage, which we are halfway through, has been the best I'd say so far. We've done a lot better with communicating our feelings before they turn into major disagreements. Although we don't fight much, big fights always seem to occur around this time every year... ruining his birthday and Valentine's Day for the both of us. So for Valentine's this year I was just happy to avoid any argument that would ruin the day for both of us. I got even more than that!

Yesterday, flowers and candy were delievered to the door while David was at work. Today, when David got home from work, we exchanged presents. The Snoopy 'Love Doctor' accompanied a couple cds and white chocolate for him. Candy and the new Lady Antebellum cd for me with tickets to Momma Mia at the Fox on Tuesday. I'm super excited... I only mentioned it once in passing and had actually forgotten about the show. Good job to the husband!

In other news...
I am done being sick! I haven't worked out in about two weeks, and I've been eating anything I want... a recipe for disaster. So tomorrow begins the restart of my food journaling and workouts. I'm terrified to weigh myself in the morning because I think I'll be back up at least five pounds... fingers crossed!

1 comment:

gv said...

I miss you too Britni...and our morning chats! You totally have to check out www.myfitnesspal.com it lets you track your calories and exercise-it's awesome!!! What a good hubbie with V-Day! Can he teach Matt???