Wednesday, January 6

Firsts of the year...

So far this year has been great...

Last weekend David and I went to the first of three weddings for the year. It was beautiful and we had the best time. David made friends with a couple guys at the table and so he joined them on occasion when he was over the dancing. As their guest, Abbey and Dave had a photo booth, which we visited several times. Congratulations to Abbey and Dave Shelley... wishing you all the best for many years to come.

Today was my first day of student teaching at Fort Zumwalt North Middle School. As I expected, it was a little boring because there wasn't mush for me to do. Now that I know when I will start teaching I can start planning my lessons so I'm more helpful than "tits on a boar" (a quote I hear from a colleague today).

For tomorrow, there are 8 inches of snow forecasted meaning possible snow day. Normally this is a welcome break from school, but seeing as how today was the first day back and the middle schools don't have classes on Friday, it just seems a bit rediculous. On top of the possible snow day tomorrow, if there is a snow day Friday, middle school kids won't go back until next Tuesday.

Here's hoping for only one snow day, if we must...

1 comment:

gv said...

I love photo booths and that's hilarious what your colleague said. Stay warm today!